The User consents to the processing of the data, according to Article 10 of Law 675/96, for the purpose of providing the services offered by the site and consents that such data be communicated to third parties, such as administrative and tax consultants, for the above limited purposes.
The use, if any, of the data for any other purpose is subject to the specific authorisation of the party concerned; such authorisation shall be required by the Controller entitled of the processing of the data.The data requested shall be deemed as necessary to proceed with the registration of the User and to use, free of charge, the service of Securisation.it. Consequently, the incorrectness, if any, of the data provided data will not consent to proceed with the registration and, therefore, with the use of the service for which such a registration has been required. In connection with Securisation.it purposes, the processing of the data shall be carried out through information technology services and computers, in order to grant protection and confidentiality of the data, by using protection measures which prevent access to the same data by non authorised people.
Furthermore, in connection with Article n. 13 of Law 675/96, we hereby inform you that:
1. In respect of the processing of personal data, any data subject shall have the right to:
a) be informed, by having access, free of charge, to the register mentioned under paragraph 1, subheading a), of article 31, of the existence of the processing of data that may concern him;
b) be informed of what is mentioned under paragraph 4, subheadings a), b) and h), of article 7;
c) obtain, without delay, either from the controller or from the processor:
1) confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their source, as well as of the logic and the purposes underlying the processing; such request is renewable at intervals of not less than ninety days, unless there are well-grounded reasons therefor;
2) the erasure, blocking or transformation into an anonymous form of data which have been processed unlawfully, including those the keeping of which is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
3) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, completion of the data;
4) the statement that the operations as per 2) and 3) above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the subjects to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except when the provision of such information proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
d) object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data relating to him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
e) object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to him which is carried out for purposes of commercial information or advertising or direct marketing, or else for the performance of market or interactive commercial communication surveys, and be informed by the controller, not later than at the time when the data are communicated or disseminated, of the possibility to exercise such right free of charge.
2. Where it is not confirmed that personal data relating to the data subject exist, the latter may be charged a sum which shall not be greater than the expenses actually incurred, for each request as per paragraph 1, subheading c), number 1), in accordance with the modalities and within the limits set out by the regulations as per article 33(3).
3. The rights as per paragraph 1, where relating to the personal data of a deceased, may be exercised by anyone who is interested in them.
4. The data subject may grant, in writing, power of attorney or representation to natural persons or associations in the exercise of the rights as per paragraph 1.
5. The provisions concerning professional secrecy of the journalistic profession shall further apply as related to the source of the information.Therefore, we hereby inform that for the purpose of protecting his own rights in connection with the access, correction, cancellation and opposition, if any, to the data processing, the registered User shall have to refer to the Controller of the data by registered letter or by e-mail to: email@example.com